Skelton Conference Center
Experienced meeting professionals ensure a successful meeting
The Inn at Virginia Tech and Skelton Conference Center, located in beautiful Blacksburg, Virginia, is an IACC (International Association of Conference Centers) approved conference center. This approval ensures that we have the perfect ingredients to make your next meeting a success.
For more information contact group sales by calling 540-231-8000 or click here to email us.
- 23,705 square feet of flexible meeting space
- 8,832 square-foot Ballroom with 22-foot ceilings
- 2,193 square feet of pre-function space
- Outdoor function space is available for your event
- 11 dedicated conference rooms
- Remote group registration available
- Each venue offers state-of-the-art audio/visual equipment, including modem, fax and T-1 connectivity
- Full-service business center offers photocopying, fax service, printing services, high-speed wireless Internet access, mail and postage services.
Experienced meeting professionals are on hand to assist with all your meeting needs. Our conference planning managers have an average of 14 years of experience and are dedicated to working with you on every detail of your meeting. They will supervise the full range of facilities and services required to ensure that your meeting runs smoothly and successfully so you can relax and enjoy your program. Specifically, your planner will help you with your guest and meeting room arrangements as well as audio/visual requirements.
- Computers loaded with Microsoft Office for your presentation needs
- LCD projectors to make your presentation visible
- Video conference capabilities
- High quality audio with user friendly microphones
- Enhanced internet connectivity
- Conference technicians available for assistance on site
Our talented and knowledgeable conference technician staff is here to make sure your meeting goes as flawlessly as possible. Our technicians will meet with you before your meeting, make sure your equipment is ready and help you become more
For an added level of service, dedicated technicians are available. With a dedicated technician you have that knowledge and service right in your meeting room during your event to make sure everything goes smoothly, operate the equipment for you, and spot any potential problems before they occur and solve them.