Perfect Amenities for Every Guest
Virginia Tech’s Only On Campus Hotel
Experience a rich blend of history and comfort at our hotel in the heart of the Virginia Tech campus. The Inn at Virginia Tech redefines service and provides a wide array of amenities that will make your stay in Blacksburg a memorable one.
Our superior rooms and suites are the top choices amongst visitors to the campus and beyond. With almost 24,000 square feet of flexible meeting spaces, our Skelton Conference Center is Blacksburg's largest event venue. Guests can relax with a hearty meal at our award-winning restaurant and lounge. Your retreat at the Inn at Virginia Tech will be spectacular - whether for business or leisure.
FEATURED AT THE INN1/5
Hokie Bed & BreakfastHere we are all Hokies at heart. So Virginia Tech families receive the royal treatment at our hotel. Our Bed and Breakfast package includes overnight accommodation and complimentary breakfast for two the following day.Learn More for Hokie Bed & Breakfast
Friday & Sunday Weddings SpecialEnjoy The Inn at Virginia Tech's limited time offer on weddings at the hotel. Receive 20% off on our best available rates on ceremonies and receptions held on Friday evenings and Saturday afternoons.Learn more for Friday & Sunday Weddings Special
INNspired Meetings PackageHost motivating meetings at the largest conference venue in Blacksburg, VA. Maximize your event experience with 15% reduction in guestroom block rates and 5% off on our day meeting packages. Limited period offer. Hurry!Book Now for INNspired Meetings Package
MEETINGS & EVENTS AT VIRGINIA TECH
MeetingsAs the largest venue in Blacksburg, The Skelton Conference Center is by far the most sought-after venue in town. State-of-the-art technology and years of event planning expertise are your constant companions in bringing your dream event to life.
WeddingsWe ensure your big day is perfect in every way. Say ‘I do' at our 700-seat ballroom or on our manicured lawns. Let our staff work with you so our Chef can create a custom menu that fits your theme while attendants keep a close eye on your guests' every need.
Group TravelBringing a small group to Blacksburg? Whether it's for the night, the weekend or a week, talking directly with our Sales Department could yield you a lower room rate for your group of 10 or more rooms.
VenuesLet your events come alive at our elegant indoor/outdoor venues. From intimate celebrations to grand conferences, our flexible 23,705 square feet of event space can accommodate your ambitious guest lists.
Rooms & Suites
Rooms & Suites
Our elegant rooms and suites are a world on their own. Equipped with a fully-functional workstation and in-room WiFi, you can roam in your thoughts uninterrupted.View All Rooms for Rooms & Suites
Dine & Drink
Indulge in a diverse menu of southern delicacies at our signature dining destination, Preston's Restaurant. Pair your Sunday Brunch with an extensive list of wine selections. For a more casual setting, try our vibrant Continental Divide Lounge.View Dining for DINING
Wander Where You Like
Explore Blacksburg’s Many Offerings
When it comes to the local scene, there are few places as diverse as the New River Valley. Discover natural wonders and historical architecture with equal ease. Blacksburg excels in all aspects, including heritage buildings, museums, art, entertainment, dining, and shopping.View All Nearby Attractions for Explore Blacksburg’s Many Offerings
Once a Hokie, always a Hokie
Being a Virginia Tech family has its perks. Enroll in our exclusive program for VT parents and enjoy priority booking, room rate discounts, and more throughout your trips to Blacksburg.Learn More for Once a Hokie, always a Hokie
- Sep 26Tue07:30 PM
Killer QueenEVENT DETAILS
- Sep 27Wed06:00 PM
Disney Junior Live On Tour: Costume PaloozaEVENT DETAILS
- Sep 27Wed07:30 PM
Lucy The Spy, cul-de-sac & Sorry EricEVENT DETAILS
- Sep 27Wed07:30 PM
Douglas Taurel\'s solo show The American SoldierEVENT DETAILS
- Sep 28Thu06:00 PM
Marie AndersonEVENT DETAILS
- Sep 28Thu06:30 PM
- Sep 28Thu09:00 PM
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is The Inn at Virginia Tech's policy on refunds and cancellations?The Inn at Virginia Tech & Skelton Conference Center provides fully refundable room rates on direct bookings, with the exception of any rate plan that specifically states a separate policy such as Football Weekends, Graduation Weekends and Advance Purchase rates. Our standard cancelltion policy is 24 hours prior to arrival. Please get in touch with our staff for more information or specific questions relating to you booking.
- Is The Inn at Virginia Tech on the Virginia Tech campus?Our historic hotel, Inn at Virginia Tech and Skelton Conference Center, is the only hotel on the Virginia Tech campus. Popular amongst Hokies and travelers alike, our stays keep you close to all the attractions and adventures that Blacksburg, VA, has to offer. Explore Montgomery County from our centrally located hotel.
- What are some prominent amenities at The Inn at Virginia Tech?Inn at Virginia Tech is the premium stay option on the Virginia Tech campus. Our on-site restaurant Preston’s provides authentic southern delicacies. You can relax at Continental Divide Lounge & Bar with your favorite wine. Get complimentary high-speed internet throughout the property, self-parking, business center, gym, and other premium amenities.
- Where do I park at The Inn at Virginia Tech?The primary parking spot for the Inn at Virginia Tech is in front of the building. Day visitors (for meetings or visitors at Preston’s) and buses can park in their designated areas. Overnight parking is allowed for guests only.
- Can I park my RV there for VT home games?
RV Parking is available for all VT home games. What other RV lot has access to a full-service hotel?
- Standard RV spaces (approximately 45’) start at $200 for the weekend
- Larger spaces (up to 60’) which can accommodate an additional tow-behind vehicle are $250 for the weekend
- Lot will be available at noon on Friday (noon on Wednesday for Thursday night game)
- Vehicles must vacate by Sunday afternoon (by noon on Friday after the Thursday night game)
- There are no hookups or other amenities on-site
- Spaces must be reserved in advance by contacting our Campus Concierge at (540) 231-0105 between 9am and 4pm Mon-Fri
- Payments will be taken at the time of booking and are non-refundable once confirmed
- Are pets allowed in the Inn at Virginia Tech?No, while the Inn at Virginia Tech is not pet-friendly. We welcome service animals.
- Does the Inn at Virginia Tech have a fitness center?Yes. We offer a 24-hour fitness center featuring state-of-the-art training equipment and aerobic machines to maintain your workout routine.
- Does the Inn at Virginia Tech offer wedding venues?Yes, we offer versatile indoor and outdoor wedding venues in Blacksburg with breathtaking views. You can choose from the Latham Ballroom, which accommodates various event setup options. The Great Lawn is perfect for both wedding ceremonies and receptions. Preston's Restaurant is also ideal for hosting a bridal brunch, wedding breakfast, or rehearsal dinner.
- Does the Inn at Virginia Tech offer Accessible Rooms?Yes. We offer accessible guest rooms at our Blacksburg hotel. We also strive to ensure that every area of our property goes above and beyond ADA standards. Browse our accessibility features or contact us for more information.