Perfect Amenities for Every Guest
Virginia Tech’s Only On Campus Hotel
Experience a rich blend of history and comfort at our hotel in the heart of the Virginia Tech campus. The Inn at Virginia Tech redefines service and provides a wide array of amenities that will make your stay in Blacksburg a memorable one.
Our superior rooms and suites are the top choices amongst visitors to the campus and beyond. With almost 24,000 square feet of flexible meeting spaces, our Skelton Conference Center is Blacksburg's largest event venue. Guests can relax with a hearty meal at our award-winning restaurant and lounge. Your retreat at the Inn at Virginia Tech will be spectacular - whether for business or leisure.
FEATURED AT THE INN1/5
Hokie Bed & BreakfastHere we are all Hokies at heart. So Virginia Tech families receive the royal treatment at our hotel. Our Bed and Breakfast package includes overnight accommodation and complimentary breakfast for two the following day.Learn More for Hokie Bed & Breakfast
Friday & Sunday Weddings SpecialEnjoy The Inn at Virginia Tech's limited time offer on weddings at the hotel. Receive 20% off on our best available rates on ceremonies and receptions held on Friday evenings and Saturday afternoons.Learn more for Friday & Sunday Weddings Special
INNspired Meetings PackageHost motivating meetings at the largest conference venue in Blacksburg, VA. Maximize your event experience with 15% reduction in guestroom block rates and 5% off on our day meeting packages. Limited period offer. Hurry!Book Now for INNspired Meetings Package
MEETINGS & EVENTS AT VIRGINIA TECH
MeetingsAs the largest venue in Blacksburg, The Skelton Conference Center is by far the most sought-after venue in town. State-of-the-art technology and years of event planning expertise are your constant companions in bringing your dream event to life.
WeddingsWe ensure your big day is perfect in every way. Say ‘I do' at our 700-seat ballroom or on our manicured lawns. Let our staff work with you so our Chef can create a custom menu that fits your theme while attendants keep a close eye on your guests' every need.
Group TravelBringing a small group to Blacksburg? Whether it's for the night, the weekend or a week, talking directly with our Sales Department could yield you a lower room rate for your group of 10 or more rooms.
VenuesLet your events come alive at our elegant indoor/outdoor venues. From intimate celebrations to grand conferences, our flexible 23,705 square feet of event space can accommodate your ambitious guest lists.
Rooms & Suites
Rooms & Suites
Our elegant rooms and suites are a world on their own. Equipped with a fully-functional workstation and in-room WiFi, you can roam in your thoughts uninterrupted.View All Rooms for Rooms & Suites
Dine & Drink
Indulge in a diverse menu of southern delicacies at our signature dining destination, Preston's Restaurant. Pair your Sunday Brunch with an extensive list of wine selections. For a more casual setting, try our vibrant Continental Divide Lounge.View Dining for DINING
Wander Where You Like
Explore Blacksburg’s Many Offerings
When it comes to the local scene, there are few places as diverse as the New River Valley. Discover natural wonders and historical architecture with equal ease. Blacksburg excels in all aspects, including heritage buildings, museums, art, entertainment, dining, and shopping.View All Nearby Attractions for Explore Blacksburg’s Many Offerings
Once a Hokie, always a Hokie
Being a Virginia Tech family has its perks. Enroll in our exclusive program for VT parents and enjoy priority booking, room rate discounts, and more throughout your trips to Blacksburg.Learn More for Once a Hokie, always a Hokie
- Apr 01Sat07:00 PM
- Apr 01Sat07:05 PM
Peoria Rivermen at Roanoke Rail Yard DawgsEVENT DETAILS
- Apr 01Sat08:00 PM
Midnight BlueEVENT DETAILS
- Apr 02Sun01:00 PM
- Apr 02Sun04:00 PM
- Apr 22Sat07:00 PM
Parker\'s PillboxEVENT DETAILS
- Apr 23Sun03:05 PM
Salem Red Sox vs Lynchburg HillcatsEVENT DETAILS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the check-in and check-out timings at The Inn at Virginia Tech hotel? You can check in at our hotel by 4:00 PM. The check-out time is until 11:00 AM. We can allow early check-in and late check-outs based on season and availability. Please check with our concierge for information regarding availability.
- What is the distance of Blacksburg from The Inn at Virginia Tech? Being on the Virginia Tech campus, our hotel puts you close to Blacksburg’s most prominent attractions. Our hotel is just a mile from Blacksburg city center and its thriving dining, shopping, and nightlife.
- What are the open hours for Preston’s Restaurant? Preston’s Restaurant is open daily. Please check the schedule below before arriving:
Preston’s Breakfast: 7am-10:45am Monday-Sunday , buffet $12.95 plus tax
Preston’s Lunch : 1130am-1:30pm Monday-Friday, buffet $15 plus tax
Preston’s Brunch: 1130-1:30 Sunday only , buffet $22.00 plus tax
Preston’s Dinner: 5:00-8:00 Sunday -Thursday, A la carte for menu
Preston’s Dinner: 5:00-9:00 Friday-Saturday, A la carte for menuTry our delectable cuisine on the Sunday brunch. It’s a house favorite.
- How is the The Inn at Virginia Tech maintaining cleanliness and hygiene on the property? The Inn is following all Local and State guidance. We regularly use disinfectants to clean the rooms and high-touch surfaces at public amenities. Hand sanitizers are made available in public areas.
- Which valley is Blacksburg in? Blacksburg is a quaint town with modern conveniences nestled in the heart of the New River Valley. Surrounded by the picturesque Blue Ridge Mountains, Blacksburg lies close to nature’s infinite diversity.