The Inn at Virginia Tech and Skelton Conference Center is dedicated to providing exceptional service to guests of all abilities. We strive to provide online content that provides an excellent user experience for visitors of all abilities, using any type of assistive technology to access the website.
We base our website accessibility standards on the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1, level AA success criteria. In addition, we actively work to maintain, assess and improve the usability and accessibility of our website through training of our personnel, engagement of experts and regular testing of our digital accessibility.
We welcome feedback.
If you experience any difficulty accessing or navigating our websites or have any accessibility-related questions or comments, we are listening. Please contact us at 540-231-8000 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the issue you encountered and your contact information. Your experience matters to us.
For the purposes of this policy, The Inn at Virginia Tech and Skelton Conference Center will use the Worldwide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1, Level AA Conformance (WCAG 2.1 Level AA) as “the Standards.” We use software tools to regularly test and evaluate the accessibility of our website and to make improvements by partnering with National Compliance Group.
Recognizing the ongoing evolution of current web content and technologies, National Compliance Group will continue to test www.innatvirginiatech.com on an ongoing basis for accessibility and report accessibility issues for this website. Any features found to be inaccessible will be addressed in a timely manner.
Third Party Sites
Throughout this website, we make use of different third-party PDFs, applications and websites such as Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook to spread news and information about The Inn at Virginia Tech and Skelton Conference Center. These PDFs, applications and sites, which are not controlled by The Inn at Virginia Tech and Skelton Conference Center, may present challenges for individuals with disabilities that we are not able to control or remedy.
Third Party Links Disclaimer
Links to third-party websites are not maintained or controlled by The Inn at Virginia Tech and Skelton Conference Center. The Inn at Virginia Tech and Skelton Conference Center is not liable for accessibility of content or the availability on external linked sites. You should direct any accessibility concerns regarding any Third-Party Sites to the administrator of the applicable Third-Party Site.
If you encounter any page on our site that presents a challenge for individuals with disabilities, please submit your feedback. The Inn at Virginia Tech and Skelton Conference Center accepts calls from relay services. You may also request any modifications to our policies, practices and procedures. Please contact us at email@example.com or by calling 540-231-8000.
The following accessible features are available at The Inn at Virginia Tech and Skelton Conference Center
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible route from the public entrance to the registration area and accessible rooms
- Accessible elevators
- Accessible route to the elevator from the public entrance, registration desk and rooms
- Accessible emergency exit and exit plan
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible public restroom
- Accessible parking in the self-parking lot
- Accessible route from parking area to the main entrance
- Accessible guest rooms
- Guest room televisions have closed captioning or closed captioning decoders
- Accessible route to the restaurant and lounge from the public entrance and accessible rooms
- Braille signage throughout
- TTY for guest use
- Visual (strobe light) alarms
- Accessible meeting and event facilities in the Skelton Conference Center
- Accessible route to all meeting and event facilities from the public entrance and accessible rooms
- Accessible business center
- Service dogs welcome