A program from the only hotel on campus designed exclusively for Virginia Tech alumni! After joining, you'll enjoy many benefits including:
- Inclusion in an annual raffle for a free guestroom during a football weekend, based on room nights stayed
- Exclusive priority reservation access for popular events including, Virginia Tech sporting events, spring game, and other high-demand dates
- 15% discount off our best available guest room rates (some blackout dates apply)
- 15% discount on food in Preston's Restaurant and Continental Divide Lounge during dinner hours
- Access to the InnCLUB Breakfast Package - 5% discount off our best available guest room rates and includes breakfast per person at Preston's Restaurant
- Discounted green fees at the Pete Dye River Course of Virginia Tech, when tee time is reserved through The Inn
- On-campus location next to the Visitor Center and near downtown Blacksburg
- Preferential early arrival and late checkout when available
- Complimentary shuttle transportation during your stay within a three-mile radius, based on availability
- Complimentary and ample parking at The Inn
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi
Benefits available to Club members during overnight stays
Sign up now!
Have Questions? We have answers!
Are there other special rates or promotions offered to InnCLUB members?
Yes. As an alternative to the standard 15% InnCLUB discount, we now offer an InnCLUB Bed & Breakfast package that is 5% off our public rate and includes breakfast.
We’ll also offer InnCLUB exclusives throughout the year including early bird specials with a larger discount, special football weekend rates that include breakfast, and special seasonal promos.
Are there any restrictions on the InnCLUB discount?
The InnCLUB discount is available most dates with very few restrictions.
The exceptions include football weekends and spring commencement.
Does my InnCLUB membership expire?
InnCLUB memberships don’t expire per se, so you will continue to receive promotional emails. We do, however, remove inactive members from our contact list.
Inactivity is generally defined as a member that has no future bookings, has not stayed with us for the past 3 years, and has not opened any of the last 6 emails we’ve sent.
Members can also request to opt out of future promotional emails using the link at the bottom of any of our emails.