Staying Active in Our Community
At The Inn at Virginia Tech and Skelton Conference Center, it's important to reach out to the community and give back. We support social, cultural, and various other local organizations that do great work within the communities in Blacksburg, VA. Our volunteers are made up of hourly and salaried employees who donate their time to those that are in need. There is no greater joy for our employees than seeing smiling faces.
What We Do
- American Red Cross Blood Drives
- Montgomery County Christmas Store - provides families in need with clothing, food, household items and toysfor the holiday season.
- Christmas Present Wrapping Booth at NRV Mall - proceeds benefit the Montgomery County Emergency Assistance Program (MCEAP)
- To Our House - provides shelter and meals to homeless men in the New River Valley during the winter months.
- Visits from local assisted living and rehab center residents
- Partnership projects with Price's Fork Elementary School
The Inn at Virginia Tech and Skelton Conference Center is part of Benchmark's Hometown Hospitality Caring for Our Communities with the initiative that encourages the people who are the heart of its properties to reach out to improve the communities in which they live, learn and play.