A program from the only hotel on campus designed exclusively for Virginia Tech families! After joining, you'll enjoy many benefits including:
- On-campus location next to the Visitor and Undergraduate Admissions Center and near downtown Blacksburg
- Exclusive priority reservation access for spring graduation reservations, based on total room nights stayed
- Priority reservation access for other popular events including family weekend, sporting events, and other high-demand dates
- 15% discount off our best available guest room rates
- Access to the ParentsCLUB Breakfast Package, which includes accommodations at a 5% discount off our best available guest room rates and breakfast per person at Preston's Restaurant
- Preferential early arrival and late checkout when available
- Free dinner entrée of equal or lesser value for your Virginia Tech student at Preston's Restaurant, when accompanied by a ParentsCLUB member
- $25 single-use gift card toward dinner at Preston's Restaurant received with your first overnight visit as a member; valid for one year
- Discounted green fees at the Pete Dye River Course of Virginia Tech (Tee time added to your reservation prior to check-in is requested)
- Complimentary shuttle transportation during your stay within a three-mile radius; shuttle hours of operation are from 7 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Complimentary and ample parking at The Inn
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi
Sign up now!
Have Questions? We have answers!
Are there other special rates or promotions offered to ParentsCLUB members?
Yes. As an alternative to the standard 15% ParentsCLUB discount, we now offer a ParentsCLUB Bed & Breakfast package that is 5% off our public rate and includes breakfast.
We’ll also offer ParentsCLUB exclusives throughout the year including early bird specials with a larger discount, special football weekend rates that include breakfast, and special seasonal promos.
Are there any restrictions on the ParentsCLUB discount?
The ParentsCLUB discount is available most dates with very few restrictions.
The exceptions include football weekends (which, while not discounted, include breakfast for ParentsCLUB members) and spring commencement (which is available only to Parents Club members so there is no public rate).
Does my ParentsCLUB membership expire after my student graduates?
ParentsCLUB memberships don’t expire per se, so you will continue to receive promotional emails. We do, however, remove inactive members from our contact list.
Inactivity is generally defined as a member that has no future bookings, has not stayed with us for the past 3 years, and has not opened any of the last 6 emails we’ve sent.
Members can also request to opt out of future promotional emails using the link at the bottom of any of our emails.
And don't miss these upcoming promotions and specials included in ParentsCLUB program
Fall Semester Early Bird Specials
The fall semester is just around the corner and we’re opening exclusive access for Move-In, Fall Family Weekend, and Fall Graduation. And for a limited time, we’re enhancing the ParentsCLUB discount - book early and save 25% off of our public rate!
Ready for some Football?
The schedule is out and we’re hoping fans will return to Lane Stadium in 2021! We’ve opened reservations for the entire home season, including exclusive access for our members to the Notre Dame Game on September 9th.